Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Will train
- Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Take customers' orders
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.