trucking company general manager
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- 5-10 people
- 11-15 people
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.