cutter - meat packing plant
Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Work site environment
- Slaughter houses
- Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
- Slaughter livestock and remove viscera and other inedible parts from carcasses
- Slaughter cattle, calves, and sheep as prescribed by religious laws
- Cut beef, lamb, pork or veal carcasses or sides or quarters of carcasses into primal cuts for further cutting, processing or packaging
- Cut meat and poultry into specific cuts for institutional, commercial or other wholesale use
- Remove bones from meat
Equipment and machinery experience
- Stunning devices
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.