Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Help desk
- Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software and operating system software
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Web-server hardware and software
- Implement network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance
- Respond to requests for help and information from Website visitors and Website designers
Computer and technology knowledge
- Networking software
- Security software
- MS Office
- MS Windows
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.