personal support aide - home aide
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- CPR Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Personal Support Worker Certificate
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
- Client focus
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 48 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.