food processing labourer
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Food safety/handling skills
- Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- Remove filled containers from conveyors
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- Feed and unload processing machines
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.