Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 36 hours per week
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Willing to relocate
- Collect and document user's requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- Lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems
- Execute and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Microsoft Dynamics Certification
- Microsoft SQL Certification
- Microsoft certified technology specialist (MCTS)
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Windows
- Desktop applications
- Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI)
- MS Office
Area of work experience
- Chemical and pharmaceutical company
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Requires specialized environmental skills or knowledge
- Remote work available
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.