Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Urban area
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Post journal entries
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Reconcile accounts
Computer and technology knowledge
- Accounting software
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Tight deadlines
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Time management
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.