Source: Job Bank
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Prepare and submit reports
- Resolve work related problems
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- 11-15 people
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current level of study?
- On the road job
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 44 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.