installer, kitchen cabinet
Source: Job Bank
$18.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 44 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Determine layout and installation procedures
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
Area of specialization
- Kitchen cabinets and vanities
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Handling heavy loads
- Repetitive tasks
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Cellular phone
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Free parking available
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.