Source: Job Bank
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Supervise other workers
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Respond to employee questions and complaints
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Perform data entry
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Windows
- MS Outlook
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.