Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Work site environment
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Advise on menu selections
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Serve food and beverages
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Pension plan
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 to 50 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.