Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
- Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products
- Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications
Computer and technology knowledge
- Ruby on Rails
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Tight deadlines
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.