Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Will train
- Urban area
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Portion and wrap foods
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.