ice cream worker - food and beverage processing
Source: Job Bank
$16.00 to $19.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Food safety/handling skills
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.