Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Free parking available
- On-site amenities
- Team building opportunities
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 50 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.