Source: Job Bank
$25.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
Work site environment
- 5-10 people
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Carpenter Trade Certification
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 to 44 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.