floor covering installer
Source: Job Bank
$20.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Inspect, measure and mark surfaces to be covered
- Measure, cut and fasten underlay and underpadding
- Prepare flooring plans and scheduling
- Estimate costs and materials
- Prepare floors for installations
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Handling heavy loads
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.