Source: Job Bank
North York, ON
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Hair replacement studio
- Custom designs
- Prepare custom made hair pieces
- Provide hair weaving treatments for customers
- Standard design styles
- Repairs and cover-ups
Area of work experience
- Hair replacement technician (non-medical)
Area of specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.