Source: Job Bank
$41,500.00 to $50,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 40 hours per week
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Willing to relocate
- Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website
- Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
Computer and technology knowledge
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Networking hardware
- Networking security
- Security software
- Multimedia software
- Word processing software
- Mail server software
- Image editing software
- Programming software
- HTML editing software
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Database software
- MS Office
Area of specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Health care plan
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.