Source: Job Bank
$18.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 4 to 20 hours per week
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
- Greek, Modern (1453-)
- Panjabi; Punjabi
- Formal dining room
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Order and maintain inventory of wines and wine glassware
- Serve food and beverages
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Provide customer service
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Smart Serve
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Standing for extended periods
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Parking available
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.