personal care provider - home care
Source: Job Bank
$16.50 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Will train
Work site environment
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Care for pets
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Administer medications
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Change non-sterile dressings
- Feed or assist in feeding
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Persons with physical disabilities
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 15 to 34 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.