Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Urban area
- Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Place dishes in storage area
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Package take-out food
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sharpen kitchen knives
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Safe Food Handling certificate
Equipment and machinery experience
- Conventional oven
- Deep fryer
- Food dispensers
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is your current field of study?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.