flagman/woman - construction
Source: Job Bank
$17.42 to $21.42 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Casual
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 1 to 30 hours per week
- Education: Registered Apprenticeship certificate
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
Work site environment
- Various locations
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Traffic Control Person (TCP) Certification
- Traffic Control Signage (TWS) Certification
- Industrial, commercial and institutional
- Roads and bridges
Security and safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Drug test
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel regularly
- Valid driver's licence
- Driver's abstract
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.