nail salon supervisor
Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Monitor quality and production levels
- Resolve work related problems
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Client focus
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.