Source: Job Bank
$16.75 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Will train
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Requisition food and kitchen supplies
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- Japanese cuisine
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Work under pressure
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 9 to 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.