customer accounts supervisor
Source: Job Bank
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine deposits and withdrawals
- Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Office
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Client focus
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.