technical sales representative
Source: Job Bank
$35.00 to $36.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Remote or mobile
- General office
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- Deliver sales presentations
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Represent companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries
- Conduct sales transactions
- Prepare and administer sales contracts
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Review and adapt information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
- Resolve product and service related problems
- Advertise and/or promote products, sales or services
- Provide customer service
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 44 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.