child caregiver - private home
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
- Employer's home
- Room and board provided
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- On-site housing options
- Transportation provided by employer
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.