Source: Job Bank
$33.80 to $38.50 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Work site environment
- Willing to relocate
- Ski centre/resort
- Ski - alpine
- Demonstrate and instruct athletic, fitness or sports activities and techniques
- Leading/instructing groups
- Leading/instructing individuals
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Canadian¿Association of¿Snowboard¿Instructors (CASI) Certification
- Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance Certification
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site recreation and activities
- Wellness program
- Work Term: Seasonal
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.