Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Panjabi; Punjabi
- Private clinical laboratories
- Collect blood, tissue or other samples from patients
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- CPR Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
Area of specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Work under pressure
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: Bilingual
- Hours: 15 to 20 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.