farm worker, vegetables
Source: Job Bank
$15.50 to $15.83 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Harvest crops
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
Type of product
Type of crops
- Greenhouse vegetables
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 to 50 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.