Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Prepare food and feed animals
- Clean and disinfect cages, pens, aquariums, kennels, runs, stall and enclosures
- Monitor and document animal behaviour
Type of pets groomed
- All breeds of dogs
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Own vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English or French
- Hours: 8 to 14 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.