Source: Job Bank
$22.00 to $27.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Prepare, measure and mark surfaces to be covered
- Mix, apply and spread mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives using hand trowel
- Set tiles in place and apply pressure to affix them to base
- Align and straighten tiles
- Cut and fit tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting tools
- Pack grout into joints between tiles and remove excess grout
- Remove and replace cracked or damaged tiles
- Install tile strips
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driver's validity licence check
- Valid driver's licence
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Attention to detail
- Safety equipment/gear
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- On the road job
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 to 48 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.