Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- or equivalent experience
- Bake shop
- In shop
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Bake mixed dough and batters
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Prepare special orders
- Supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff
- Draw up production schedules
- Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
- Schedule staff
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas
- Operate machinery
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
- 1 to 2 people
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Baker Trade Certification
- Breads and rolls
- Donuts and muffins
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is your current level of study?
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.