Source: Job Bank
$24.00 to $28.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 48 hours per week
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- or equivalent experience
- Rural area
- Remote location
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Conduct performance reviews
- Cost products and services
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities
- Develop, implement and analyze budgets
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Provide customer service
- Leading/instructing individuals
- 5-10 people
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Occupational Health and Safety Certificate
- Safe Food Handling certificate
Computer and technology knowledge
- Electronic cash register
- Point of sale system
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Criminal record check
- Reference required
- Valid driver's licence
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Parking paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current level of study?
- Health care plan
- As per collective agreement
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Wellness program
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.