lobster processor - fish processing
Source: Job Bank
$15.70 to $18.50 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
Work site environment
- Cut, clean and trim fish or seafood prior to marketing or further processing
- Check fish fillets to determine optimal number and size of fillet sections, cut sections according to specifications and place in container for weighing
- Check products and packaging for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as required
- Disjoint and remove meat from lobsters or other crustaceans preparatory to canning or further processing
- Record production information
- Set up and operate machines to can, bag, box or otherwise package fish and seafood products
- Clean and maintain work space
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Seasonal
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 65 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.