Source: Job Bank
$17.30 to $17.35 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Will train
- Supermarket and meat department
- Clean meats to prepare for processing or cutting
- Cut carcasses, sides and quarters
- Cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat
- Wrap and package prepared meats
- Remove bones from meat
- Weigh meats for sale
- Cut poultry into parts
- Clean and prepare fish and shellfish
- Sell meats to customers
- Cut fish into steaks and fillets
- Grind meats
- Prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products
- Shape, lace and tie roasts, other meats, poultry and seafood
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 44 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.