Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Spanish; Castilian
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
Computer and technology knowledge
- Google Docs
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Area of specialization
- Reports and records
- Charts, tables, graphs and diagrams
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
- Travel expenses not paid by employer
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- Free parking available
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.