Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Motor vehicles
- Operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products
- Professionalism in customer service
- Prepare, package and restock goods
- Load and unload goods
- Use maps and other trip planning aids
- Keep a record of items received and delivered
- Deliver and pick up messages, parcels, and other items by hand
- Sort packages
- Follow directions and read map
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles)
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Physically demanding
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Client focus
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.