Source: Job Bank
North Battleford, SK
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- As per collective agreement
- Piece work
Long term benefits
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site daycare available
- On-site recreation and activities
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.