mushroom farm worker
Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
- Staff accommodation available
- Rural area
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Fertilize and spray crops
- Harvest crops
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- Set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
- Clean work area
Type of product
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.