Source: Job Bank
$15.25 to $16.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Catering firm
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Cook Trade Certification
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
Long term benefits
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: French
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.