Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Establish and maintain contact with suppliers
- Maintain adequate stock levels
- Negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements with suppliers
- Review requirements of establishment and determine quantity and type of merchandise to purchase
- Select and purchase merchandise for resale
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.