Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Arrange for shipping documentation and the tracking and tracing of goods in transit
- Ensure transport compliance with regulations
- Establish and implement policies and standards for the transportation and storage of goods
- Monitor company's or department's performance, prepare reports for senior management, and plan for changes to schedules and policies
- Oversee the scheduling and dispatching of vehicles and goods
- Oversee the setting of transportation service rates and monitor revenue
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- 11-15 people
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Large workload
- Work under pressure
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.