Source: Job Bank
$29.00 to $31.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Other benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Parking available
- Travel insurance
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.