nail care technician
Source: Job Bank
St. John's, NL
$15.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Body care/treatments
- Custom designs
- Provide general information to customers on beauty products
- Clean, trim and polish nails
- Nail art technics
- Foot massage
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Esthetician certification
Area of work experience
- Nail and lashes applicator
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Client focus
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Piece work
- On-site housing options
- Transportation provided by employer
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 to 48 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.