Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Identify clients' financial goals and objectives
- Analyze clients' financial records
- Develop financial plans for clients
- Make recommendations concerning cash management, insurance coverage, investment planning, retirement and estate planning
- Arrange for sale of financial products and investments
- Review and examine financial services and institutions to ensure compliance with governing legislation and regulation
- Investigate possible unethical conduct or breeches of securities or commodity futures law
Area of specialization
- Financial planning
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.