Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Interpret welding process specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
- Determine weldability of materials
- Operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations and seams of metal
- Maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.