Source: Job Bank
Grand Forks, BC
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures
- Ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
- Maintain quality control and production records
- Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
- Perform general farm duties
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- On-site housing options
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 to 60 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.